GCG’s Q1 2023 A&D Industry Update provides an overview of the latest trends in the sector, including recent equity market performance, valuation multiples, and transaction activity.
Key findings include the following:
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries confirmed the end of the SpaceJet program
- Air India agreed to orders for 470 Airbus and Boeing aircraft (210 A320neo-family, 40 A350s, 190 737 MAXs, 20 787s, and 10 777Xs)
- Universal Hydrogen Dash 8 completed its first flight, targeting service debut in 2025
- President Biden proposed a 3.2% increase in DoD spending, allocating $842 billion for Fiscal 2024
- Saudi Arabian flag carriers Riyadh Air and Saudia placed orders for up to a combined 121 787s in what could amount to the fifth-largest commercial order by value in Boeing’s history
- Japan Airlines signed a deal for 21 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
Click here for the full update.