Inside the Green Industry: A Look at the Current Market and What is Driving a Compelling Environment for Sellers of Landscaping and Vegetation Management Companies.
Throughout this publication, Greenwich Capital Group (“GCG”) offers insight gained from its expertise and proprietary transaction experience across this market segment.
Key findings include:
- The current environment for landscaping and vegetation management businesses are as favorable as we have seen for business owners looking to maximize their value through a sale or obtaining alternative financing options
- There has been a significant amount of M&A activity throughout the Green Industry (more than 100 transactions in the past 18 months alone), while motivations continue for key industry players to remain acquisitive
- Strategic buyers are pursuing M&A to expand market share, increase geographic footprints, grow their customer base, and gain quality personnel
- More than 40 private equity platforms have been established across the industry, increasing the demand for add-on acquisitions
- GCG believes the current market environment offers owners of “Green” companies an opportunity to take advantage of strong market activity driving premium interest and valuations
Click here for the full publication.